Friday, June 12, 2009

I am HERE!

In sunny, windy Southern California to be exact. My family and my Pastor's family (who is also my family, but not by blood, by choice. Meaning, I choose to consider them family, and since God chose both of our families to be part of His Family, then we are technically family by God's choice. Oh, and I guess by blood too. Christ's blood though, not ours. K, I will stop murdering the grammar of the English language now. :)

As I was saying, my families and I are enjoying a relaxing vacation in Southern CA this week and part of next week. The exciting event of the trip begins tonight though, and I would like to invite you all to participate in it from wherever you may be! Come (in the figurative sense) and learn from Steve Lawson, John MacArthur, John Piper, Rick Holland, and CJ Mahaney as the conference is live streamed via the Internet. Go here for details: http://www.resolved.org/SiteLogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2flive.aspx


EDITED 7/8 to say:
You can now dowload the sessions for free here (http://www.resolved.org/media.aspx) and they are very worth taking the time to do so! If you listen to nothing else, check out John Piper's and Steve Lawson's sessions. It is so hard for me to pick a favorite as all the speakers are gifted, godly men, so I will just narrow it down to those four sessions by Piper and Lawson. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I think I saw it on fb today too, but it is good to have the reminder. So, are you guys family, or what?

    ReplyDelete

A word fittly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver. ~Proverbs 25:11